|Area||Virginia, North America|
|Salary||$100000 - $125000 per year + Excellent benefits and bonus struct|
Our Financial Client is seeking a Salesforce Engineer to join their on-site team in Mclean(VA). They offer a broad array of services and financial products to consumers, small business and commercial clients in the U.S., UK, and Canada.
It is a great company to work for as they give a start-up feel in a big company environment. They are offering a flexible salary based on experience with matching 401k plan, unlimited vacation policy, sign-on bonus as well as annual bonuses and target bonuses. They have been nominated several times in the past for "Best Company to work for" as well as nominations for "Best Company for work-life balance".
The person we're looking for:
- Has a Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in Java or API development
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce
- 2 years of DevOps experience is a Plus
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies
- Experience in big data technologies like Spark, Kafka, or similar
- 2+ years of Java scripting experience
- Working with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.