|Area||Delaware, North America|
|Skill||Web & Application Development - Java|
|Salary||$140000 - $150000 per year + Excellent benefits and bonus struct|
Our Financial Client is seeking a UI Architect/Lead Engineer to join their on-site team in Wilmington (DE). They offer a broad array of services and financial products to consumers, small business and commercial clients in the U.S., UK, and Canada.
Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? Our client experiments and innovates using the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. They make a difference as a technology company in consumer finance.
It is a great company to work for as they give a start-up feel in a big company environment. They are offering a flexible salary based on experience with matching 401k plan, unlimited vacation policy, sign-on bonus as well as annual bonuses and target bonuses. They have been nominated several times in the past for "Best Company to work for" as well as nominations for "Best Company for work-life balance".
The person we're looking for:
- Has a Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 4 years experience in integrating web applications with Restful APIs
- At least 4 years of experience with Responsive Web Design
- At least 4 years experience with tools to perform Continuous Integration, deployment and test automation
What you will work on as a UI Architect/Lead Engineer for our client?
- You will drive design, implementation, testing, and DevOps in an Agile environment, using modern methodologies, and open source tools
- You will be empowered to choose the way you work (Mac or PC, Iphone or Android)
- You will bring solid experience in designing and delivering software applications, and lead teams that are at the forefront of disrupting the financial services segment
Your commitment to learning new things is every bit as important to us as what you have already done. You accept change, want to grow, and evolve into a better member of the team.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.