|Area||Delaware, North America|
|Skill||Web & Application Development - Java|
|Salary||Up to $130000 per year + Excellent benefits and bonus structure|
Our Financial client is seeking a Data Engineer to join their on-site team in Wilmington (DE). They offer a broad array of services and financial products to consumers, small business and commercial clients in the U.S., UK, and Canada.
It is a great company to work for as they give a start-up feel in a big company environment. They are offering a flexible salary based on experience with matching 401k plan, unlimited vacation policy, sign-on bonus as well as annual bonuses and target bonuses. They have been nominated several times in the past for "Best Company to work for" as well as nominations for "Best Company for work-life balance".
The person we're looking for:
- Has a Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 1+ years experience with leading big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, HDFS, PostgreSQL, Redshift, and MongoDB
- At least 2 years of professional experience with data engineering concepts
- At least 2 years of experience with Java, Scala or Python
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS Cloud and working with Unix/Linux systems with scripting experience in Shell, Perl or Python
- Experience building data pipelines
- At least 1 year of Cloud development experience
- Developing fast data infrastructures leveraging data streaming, batch processing, and machine learning to personalize experiences for their customers
- You will lead your work and deliver the most elegant and scalable solutions, all while learning and growing your skills
- You will work and collaborate with a cross-functional and autonomous team of talent who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs
- Being self-driven, actively looking for ways to contribute and customer-focused
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.