Senior NodeJS Engineer
|Area||New York, North America|
|Salary||$140000 - $180000 per year|
NodeJS Engineer - Sports Sponsorship Industry
Our client, a leader in the sports sponsorship space, is seeking a Software Engineer.
Be part of the next big thing in Sports Tech. They are a VC backed startup in the sponsorship industry, starting with sports and adding music soon. They help brands connect with athletes through an awesome platform with AI integrations, proprietary data and over 3500 athletes.
They have been named in Forbes as one of the hottest sports tech startups. Our clients include Verizon, Glassdoor, Draftkings and many more SMBs and startups. They were named a finalist in the Sports Technology Awards and their founder was included in the Forbes 30under30 Sports list.
* Contribute to vision for and execute on evolving the company's ground-
breaking sponsorship matching platform
* Conduct software architecture, design, and coding activities to support
new features and functional components
* Collaborate with front end developer and business development team
* Add value with respect to strategic discussions and key technology decisions
* 4+ years in technology development
* Expertise with Node.js, MongoDB and React.js
* Knowledge of agile methodology, common architectural patterns, and
standard development tools (version control, project tracking,
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.